Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome

4 posters

Go down

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome Empty Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome

Post by DrFaker Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:49 am

I figured I could create a thread of screenshots were you had an overwhelmingly epic field.
I would request that the name's of opponent should be erased or blurred out unless they are a regular on this website or top 50 ranked.

Here I'll start with this

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 21c005889b
DrFaker
DrFaker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome Empty Re: Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome

Post by Suren Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 am

Hey, great idea Drfaker *.*
I've got some epic ones too ^^. So let's start with :

First round Killll
Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 210  

Second
Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 310

third
Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 510

Then for the rest ^^ :
Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 610

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 110

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome 410

Thanks for passing by ^^, I hope after seeing these overwhelming victories that you get the urge to crush your opponent  Twisted Evil and post them here too.  
Suren
Suren

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Back to top Go down

Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome Empty Re: Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome

Post by TBNRDEMON Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:29 pm

This is ridiculous. Just look at it!
Screenshots of Overwhelming Awesome SPL8KxQ
TBNRDEMON
TBNRDEMON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Assislau Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 pm

how did that get to that point? Which cards were used to boost the Life points and the atk so much ? :O
Assislau
Assislau

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by TBNRDEMON Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm

The opponent keeps on regening her health to power up her dragon. So everything she increases her LP, her dragon gets stronger. I used my personal deck for this. Draining Shield decreased the attack of her dragon because it increased my LP. Then I used Mirror Mail with Lumenize. Together it allowed me to power up Gem Knight Pearl and Photon Cerberus before using the Draining Shield. She has a 3 Draining Shields, she kept on increasing the Dragon's attack while I'm decreasing it. After all that, here are the results pretty much. I have 20 thousand LP and she has 30 thousand.
TBNRDEMON
TBNRDEMON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum